Friday, May 29, 2015

Channeling Session: God on Alchemy - Growing Gold

Channeling Session: Michael Ellis AKA Elias The Artist
9:27 PM 5/26/2015
Channeled Entity: God

Query: How do I grow gold?

God: As I told you before, it is in the sailor seamen.

Me: Their urine?

God[z]: I like that name, use that. Yes, it's in their salt. I call it their bread for a number of reasons. First is that yeast grows in it. Second is that it's in The Bible. It's what humans understand. The fishermen have a certain bacterium that produce the properties that transmute metals into gold. We talked about this earlier.

Me: Yes, the diet rich in fish.

God: Correct. I can see you changed it back. Don't be afraid to change things. Nothing is static in this universe. Anyways, like I was saying, the dick is a powerful tool. Women have them too, I can tell you are concerned about that, questioning it. Don't be afraid to. I'm just speaking in parables.

Me: The goddess?

God: You'll have to ask my secretary.

Me: Can you reiterate what these bacterium behave like?

God: Of course! They reproduce at 200 degrees on the Fahrenheit scale. [active 200-226F] It takes about 60 days for them to incubate. They transmute metals at about 60 cm square per hour when they're hungry. You have to feed them urine.

Me: Will any other media work?

God: Alcohol. Lots of it, they love that stuff.

Me: Acids?

God: Heavens no, that forbids it. Though they do enjoy toxins.

Me: Will they use petroleum?

God: Only if you boil it.

Me: I'm assuming from my experiments that copper will work as a starter metal, is that true?

God: Any metal. I can tell you that salts will work too. Anything that you classify on your periodic table of the elements.

Me: Rumor has it that this is how currency of gold and silver originated, is this true?
God: The entire universe uses it. This is the system of all money.

Me: Is there anything else that is important for people to know?

God: Yes, they have to keep it sealed in an airtight container, don't you remember that? I thought I told you that?

Me: Yes, I almost forgot to mention it. Anything else?

God: Don't forget to plan ahead, the alignment of the planets can affect the success of your experiments. Also don't forget to pray, intent is a powerful factor, and these linkages will have a powerful effect on you as you go about your life.

Me: Yes, I can attest to this. I recall my experiments, even when I used metal solutions that had no personal connection to me, the spiritual effects were intense. I think they even affected my neighbors.

God: Don't be so certain. People have their own problems to work through. This is why I want you to share this with the world. We can only make it a better place.

Me: Thank you for this information.

God: Use it wisely or don't use it at all.

End Session – 10:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment