Monday, June 22, 2015

Channeling Session: God on Growing Gold 3

Channeling by Michael Ellis AKA Elias the Artist
6/22/2015 11:13 AM
Target Entity: God
Query: How do I create gold flakes out of the urine solution?

God: You're not that far yet.

Me: So does the gold always grow on the metal pieces? I've only had success once.

God: That's because you didn't warm it enough!

Me: So is there a way in which the gold can grow freely in solution to form nuggets?

God: The chlorine? Yes that was a question.

Me: Yes. How do I create gold chloride?

God: For that you need to add salt to the solution. I assume you know how to dissolve it down.

Me: Yes, with the electrolysis.

God: No, I meant the Gold.

Me: Wait, are you implying that I dissolve the gold that forms on the copper pieces?

God: Good job, you do understand me.

Me: My primary question then, is where do I find the bacteria that forms gold nuggets out of the gold chloride?

God: Good job! That you would find in the seamen. You spelled it correctly.

Me: Are we back to the parables?

God: Don't mock me, you'll burn in Hell! Only joking. Yes we are.

Me: I'll leave that to our readers to figure out. So we have the whole package, so to speak.

God: Gracious, you do understand us. Go back to your homework. I meant your housework.

Me: Thank you for the information.

God: You know my saying.

Me: Yes, Use it wisely or don't use it at all.

God: Good work. Now you have a job.

End Session 11:30AM

No comments:

Post a Comment